Our Story. It all started on Vine and Walnut Streets in Berkeley, California, where Alfred Peet Opened his first shop in 1966 with one goal: to make coffee, unlike anything America had tasted before. Today, we abide by his exacting standards to deliver the richest, most flavorful cup—using only the world’s finest beans, hand roasting in small batches, and never compromising on freshness. The AmericasThe rich coffee character of French Roast comes from a longer, hotter roast, which not all beans can handle and only Peet’s has perfected.
- Since Alfred Peet opened his first coffee shop, Peet’s Coffee has been known for quality coffees, carefully roasted for full flavor. Now that quality flavor is in the convenience of single serve K-Cups for all Keurig Brewers.
- Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.